Fall Prevention Alarms
Two Transmitter Paging System
Caregiver Pager with two Call Buttons. A Simple, Streamlined system
The TL-5102TP Two Transmitter Paging System is a simple, streamlined system, which includes two Call Buttons and one Caregiver Pager. The Caregiver Pager has two audible sounds to choose from and is small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt.
Press to alert caregiver
With the press of a button the resident is able to alert caregiver. The range between the pendant and the caregiver pager is 150-300 feet depending on environment.
Resident can wear it
The Call Buttons may be mounted on the headboard of a bed with included two-sided tape or worn as a pendant around the resident’s neck with an included lanyard. Pressing the Call Button will quickly alert the caregiver that help is needed.
- Audible alert pager with adjustable tone
- Lanyard strap included
- Quiet at the bedside
Economy Cordless Alarm
Low Cost Quiet, Wireless Fall Prevention Alarm
The Fall Prevention Alarm 433-EC – Economy CordLess® Alarm provides affordable and effective CordLess®/wireless monitoring. Ideal for home or small facilities. Can also be used as a portable caregiver alert monitor in a group home environment.
Easy To Use
The Economy CordLess® Alarm is simple to use. The CordLess® Fall Prevention Alarm can be mounted away from the bed, removing in room alarm noise. Patented CordLess® fall prevention alarm monitors and sensor pads help to reduce entanglement and tripping hazards. Caregivers can monitor multiple devices at a central location simultaneously. This CordLess® Fall Prevention Alarm works with nurse call buttons, motion sensors, and the CordLess® Weight Sensing Pressure Pads and Floor Mats.
Remove Noise From The Room
Caregivers are easily notified with bright blinking light that can be seen from a distance. The gentler chime won’t startle residents or disturb others and offers QUIETER fall prevention. Place monitor outside resident’s room for an even quieter solution.
- Affordable and effective wireless monitoring
- Easy set up and operation
- Functions with most 433 components and CordLess® pressure pads and floor mats – Up to six (6) items can be used with one alarm
- Adjustable volume – the fall prevention alarm has a low, medium and high volume adjustment and gentle chime setting
- Has a bright blinking light that can be easily seen down the hall
Central Monitoring System
Low Cost Wireless Fall/Wandering Prevention Central Monitoring Unit
Eliminate in-room alarm noise
Works with cordless bed pads, chair pads, floor mats and wireless components which allows the Central monitor to be placed at a nurses station – away from the resident, thereby eliminating in-room alarm noise.
Caregiver may also be notified by pager that displays which sensor activated an alert. This enables the caregiver to attend to other duties yet be alerted when a resident needs assistance.
Know who needs help
Central Monitor alerts caregiver at nurses’ station or caregiver pager with an audible and visual display that indicates which resident originated the alarm.
To fit your fall prevention and anti-wandering needs. Add wireless components to the system such as:
- Anti-Wandering Mats
- Bed Exit Pads
- Chair Exit Pads
- Anti-Wandering/Fall Prevention Motion Sensors
- Window/Door Exit Alarms
- Nurse Call Button
- Works with Cordless sensor pads and floor mats which eliminates tripping hazards
- The Central Monitor can be placed at the nurse’s station to alert caregivers when residents are in need of assistance. Works with all 433 Wireless Call Systems and Components
- Alarms at nurses’ station or other central location audibly and display indicates which resident originated the alarm
- Caregiver is simultaneously notified on caregiver pager
- Nurse call button allows resident to call caregiver at any time, push-button activation transmits signal to the Central Monitor and caregiver pager simultaneously, can be mounted to headboard or worn with lanyard
- Up to 30 items can be used with one monitoring system
For more information on rental or purchase contact us at:
800-852-6575 • 218-326-9299 (Grand Rapids) • 218-722-0221 (Duluth) • 715-395-2810 (Superior)
508 SE 10thStreet, Grand Rapids, MN 55744